Wednesday, October 18, 2006

eeeeeee! I'm blogging

Ok this is weird. I've always been resistant to the whole idea of blogs or "online journals". I am not a writer by any means and am not one to let others read things that I do write. But...I am embarking on this new business as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and something told me that it was a good idea to get myself out there as much as I can.

So "out there" means keeping a log of all things having to do with starting this business. Heck, maybe others can benefit from my ramblings. The idea really is to post recipies, reviews of books, fun food facts and anything that I find that I want to share. I am constantly finding things that I geek out on, so why not post them for anyone else that may care.

So, I guess I'm excited! Sit back, relax and comment (that is what this is about, right?)

Be well,
c

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

YAY! Welcome to blogland! We can nerd-out together!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home