Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Serious Bloggers Block

I apologize for not keeping up with my posts. I want ya'll to keep checking and not to give up on me!!! I have no excuse, other than...I'm blocked.

Maybe it's the weather, yeah that's it. Whatever it is, I am left with no choice but to try a new approach.
I am starting an ASK THE NUTRITIONISTA column.

Maybe that way I can have atleast one constant weekly post that is answering your queries. So, if you have a burning question that you need to ask, now is your chance. Please keep them food related...anything to do with nutrition, food or cooking - I will do my best to answer. Email your questions to: info@thenutritionista.ca



In the meantime, I am working on some recipes and they will be posted soon. Spring is coming, it has to be!! Warmer weather means better produce and better produce means me going to the market and me going to the market means fun things to post about.

Oh! I am also working on two very exciting workshops. CLEANSING 101 for women and EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK. Anyone in the Toronto area that is interested in attending, please email me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Whee! Questions are wicked! I'll send some along when I find my thinking cap...
Oh, and when you have details about your workshops let me know and I'll inform the ladies at the office.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home