Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer's here!

Toronto has been hot the last few days, which means less cooking for most people (including me). I have also been busy lately working and trying to get my website up and running. It's still not perfection (some things are out of order) yet but check it out...www.thenutritionista.ca. Let me know what you think! Soon this blog will be moved over there but I will keep y'all posted when that happens.

In the meantime here is a summer salad to try from the yummy recipes at the Clayton College of Natural Health.

APPLE MANGO SALAD

What you will need:
1 mango, peeled, seeded and cubed
1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored & diced
3/4 cup toasted cashews
(buy raw cashews and then toast them for a few minutes in a pan)
1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 pinch salt

In a medium bowl, toss together mango, Granny Smith apple, cashews, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.

I plan to make it soon and I will posting pictures!

Talk care,

THE NUTRITIONISTA

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger {B}dreamy said...

Hi Cathy! Just thought I'd let you know that I've just discovered your site. I'm currently a student at CCNH working on my masters in Holistic Nutrition, so I find your blog very appealing. If you don't mind, consider yourself linked! *B

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home